Pages

On Twitter


Tuesday 12 August 2014

I might quit taking part in Tests to prolong my career, says Umar Gul



Gul UN agency has compete simply eight someday internationals and 4 T20 matches for Asian nation since having a knee surgery in Melbourne in could last year, aforesaid he was annoyed at being stricken by fitness problems.
I myself don’t feel snug bowling at once due to the knee downside and if you request from me at once if I might play check matches i might say no, he said.
This when he struggled along with his knee throughout comebacks to the team for the ODI series against Ceylon within the UAE in Gregorian calendar month and so within the Asia Cup and T20 World event in East Pakistan in March Gregorian calendar month.
Asked if head coach, Waqar Younis or spin bowling coach, Mushtaq Ahmed had spoken to him throughout the recent national camp in urban center concerning his future, Gul aforesaid no such discussion had taken place.
With Gul out of competition for the nonce, the Asian nation team is badly lacking in old check bowlers because the current ton has restricted exposure to 5 day cricket.
The tall Muhammad Irfan UN agency is additionally out of the team with fitness issues has compete simply four Tests.
Gul additionally admitted that at the present
Pakistan’s seasoned pace bowler, Umar Gul has admitted that a shrewish knee downside has forced him to deem quitting check matches.
It is frustrating and at once the doctors and trainers at the national cricket academy have told Maine i'm still not a hundred per cent work and want to try and do additional rehabilitation and athletic facility coaching in order that the knee is back to traditional, Gul said.
Gul, 30, UN agency is that the most old pace bowler within the gift team with 163 check, 173 ODI and eighty T20 wickets, was sidelined for the continuing series in Ceylon due to fitness issues.
Honestly speaking at the present I don’t recognize what my future is. however i'm targetting a come to the check aspect for the series against Australia later this year. however if that doesn’t calculate I might quit taking part in Tests to prolong my career he aforesaid.
Honestly nobody has spoken to Maine regarding what plans they need on behalf of me. i'm presently undergoing rehabilitation and that i have set a private target of taking part in within the Tests against Australia at a hundred per cent fitness. If that doesn’t happen i'll ought to rethink my future, he said.
Junaid Khan is that the most old with seventeen check appearances followed by Wahab Riaz (7), Rahat Ali (6) and Muhammad Talha, UN agency compete 3 matches.
It is ne'er simple to form a comeback from a knee surgery. however I even have tried to try and do my best as i need to play for Asian nation. however if i'm not feeling a hundred per cent work and that i don’t feel snug bowling i'll not create myself on the market for choice,he added.


0 comments:

Post a Comment